There’s the skill to do the job… and the skill to get the job.
You have a good reputation among your co-workers, and maybe you’ve tossed your name in for an upcoming promotion. Maybe last time you interviewed for a position, you were the perfect person for it, but they picked someone else, maybe less qualified than you, but he gave a better interview. This happens. Let’s make you the person who interviews well.
1-on-1 Private Interview Training
What you will learn:
- Job interviews are sales. They’re the grocery shopper, and you’re the can of soup. Stand out.
- Learn to tell your own story. Your career and life-experience trajectory may not seem like a story to you, but it will to others if you tell it, and sell it like a story.
- Hand them their talking points. One interviewer doesn’t hire you–a team does. Learn to teach people what to write down in their notes, so when they have a meeting about you, they’re using your talking points.
How it works:
- We will sit together, face-to-face and review the most likely questions you will be asked.
- We will review your career path to date, and craft it into a personal story that holds the listeners attention, and leads to the conclusion that your next job will be the one you are interviewing for.
- Sessions can be short or long. Previous clients have hired me for nine hours split into hour-and-a-half meetings.
If you are interested in learning more about private 1-on-1 interview training, just let me know, we’ll set something up.